- Safety equipment for operators.
- Extraction of fumes, aerosols and dusts from the internal workspace to prevent dangerous toxic concentrations from escaping into the laboratory
- For avoiding the creation of a dangerous, potentially explosive atmosphere in the internal workspace
- Protection from splashes and spills of hazardous substances
- Protection against flying debris, compounds or particles from the internal workspace
- Not to be used for exposed work involving chemical digestions
- Operating controls externally at the traverse